Changes as compared to 12.2.1 include:
* The ‘date picker’ now has a GUI control to insert current date.
* When running multiple statements in the editor and an error occured, SQLyog would continue to next statement. There is now an option to ‘halt on error’ in such cases.
* The `sys` database of MySQL 5.7 was erroneously backed up when choosing ‘all databases’ in the Scheduled Backup tool.
* Table-level comments were truncated at 490 characters.
* The ‘date picker ‘ calender could display distorted in DATA tab in some cases.
* MySQL username max-length in SQLyog connection settings has been increased from 16 to 32 characters, as MySQL 5.7 now allows for.