Changes (as compared to 8.04) include:
* User Management icon was re-introduced in the Icon Bar.
* In DATA and RESULT tab you can now open the BLOB VIEWER for BLOB and TEXT types with any keyboard keystroke (like SPACEBAR). The ‘NOT NULL’ checkbox will then automatically uncheck (if checked) and BLOB VIEWER window is ready for input from the keyboard without any mouse action.
* SQLyog could crash when retrieving binary data over a HTTP-connection.
* Fixed a crash when updating from the RESULT tab (details: a pointer used internally could contain an invalid value).
* When multiple reconnects took place in ‘copy database/table’ with short intervals various issues could occur – including a program crash.
* When Schema Sync CREATED a table having a string column with default ” (empty string) the default was not created for that column (it was no problem if the table on <target> existed in advance and was ALTERED)..
* On MySQL 4.1 and 5.0 SHOW FULL FIELDS does not expose an ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP clause for a TIMESTAMP column . We will now get this information from SHOW CREATE TABLE . The most serious problem before this was that when syncing from 4.1/5.0 to 5.1/6.0 an ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP clause could erroneously be dropped on target.
* Also this release contains a large number of GUI-releated fixes including fixes for painting issues and Object Browser issues related fixes. Also the Object Browser fixes in 8.04 introduced new issues that were now also fixed.