We are delighted to announce the release of MONyog 5.0. This release is very special. This is not one of those bug fix / feature / functionality releases. This is about complete makeover for MONyog. Since the first release of MONyog, we have been continually adding features and fixing bugs. Less did we concentrate on looks and holistic usability. We kept on adding features with existing layout and put reorganizing logically connected elements to the back-burner. We thought it’s time to address these issues and took it up with MONyog 5.0.
- The design is modern. Easy to say in a line, but took months to come up with new looks as the software was not built to incorporate new design elements.
- MONyog is now more usable. We got into the shoes of a user and redesigned the flow, top down.
- All added servers are accessible from a left panel, which is available across the software.
- Adding a server is now easy, as user is prompted with only necessary fields. Rest of the settings are grouped in a separate tab.
- Notifications show up in the top right corner – the right place to draw user’s attention.
- Feature tabs are logically reordered.
- Results of Query Analyser are paginated.
- Customization options are now logically grouped into different tabs.
- Many more changes to enhance user experience.
Refer the following release notes for details:
MONyog customers can download the latest installer from Webyog’s Customer Portal.
To evaluate MONyog, please download the 30-day trial.
We are very excited about this release, and hope that you will like it. We would love to hear from you.