Changes (as compared to 9.62) include:
* Added an option to specify the font used in the Object Browser.
* Schema Sync now has an option to add SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0 to the script generated.
* Added an option to specify INIT_COMMAND(s) for a connection. INIT_COMMAND(s) are executed when SQLyog connects and reconnects. The primary purpose is to override settings specified with ‘init_connect’ setting in server configuration for the SQLyog session. For instance if ‘init_connect’ server setting specifies “SET AUTOCOMMIT = 0″ you may enter “SET AUTOCOMMIT = 1″ in the SQLyog connection manager if you want a non-transactional behavior for the SQLyog session.
* If both a column default and a column comment was specified in CREATE/ALTER TABLE a SPACE-character was missing in the generated statement causing invalid syntax error. This bug was introduced in 9.5.
* Fixed a crash (reported internally) in the ‘Indexes’ tab of the CREATE/ALTER TABLE interface.
* Schema Sync did not handle BIT-column defaults properly. A redundant apostrophe caused the statement generated to be invalid.
* Also if Schema Sync operated on a table where only column-level comments differed on source and target an invalid statement would be generated.