Changes (as compared to 11.11) include:
* Fixed a case where support for the ‘cleart text plugin’ did not work as expected and authentication failed.
* Import External Data could fail to authenticate to the ODBC-source if dsn-password contained a semicolon.
* Autocomplete would sometimes hang or crash while editing stored procedures. This bug was introduced in v11.0.
* Export table data as SQL generated an incorrect create table in the 64 bit version. Also this was introduced in v11.0.
* For DATETIME fields in MySQL 5.6+, if CURRENT_TIMESTAMP was given as default, the default would be incorrectly quoted.
* For this GA release we have reverted to the same client API as before 11.12 beta 1 and the ‘clear-text plugin’ as introduced in 11.1 is again supported as in 11.1 and 11.11.