Changes (as compared to 11.28) include:
* The Query Profiler results can now be exported as HTML.
* Multiple ‘reorder columns’ operations in same instance of the dialog for this operation could have unexpected ordering results.
* Strings containing a double-quote character are now escaped by doubling the double-quote character when also double-quote is selected for ‘enclosed by’. This is a special rule for the double-quote character (other characters are escaped – if needed – with the backslash character) added for compliance with Excel and CSV-standards (at least Microsoft’s interpretation of same) and -practices.
* If databases named identically except for lettercase were available in a connection, Stored Procedures, Stored Functions and Events could display in Object Browser where they should not.
* When typing an object name (database or table) followed by a dot, the Autocomplete list of sub-objects could fail to popup. This was introduced in 11.28. Affected users may need to ‘rebuild tags’ after installing this build.