Changes (as compared to 7.13) include:
* Schema Sync did not distinguish “default NULL” and “default ” (empty string)” for string types.
* When multiple connections were open in one program instance and one connection was in wait-state (for instance due to a TABLE LOCK), the whole program could become non-responding.
* If a server thread running a query sent by SQLyog was killed, SQLyog would not always detect it. The connection window associated with that thread would then stay in wait-state forever. Due to the ‘multiple connections issue’ as described just above also the whole program could be affected.
* With MySQL servers 4.0 and before and when connecting with HTTP-tunnel, SQLyog could send an invalid SET SQL_MODE statement when copying large amounts of data. The copy operation would then abort. This bug was introduced in 7.12.
* Reconnecting while populating Object Browser could crash SQLyog.
* Fixed 2 rare crashes in Schema Sync and DATA tab (reported internally).
* Fixed a bug with ‘replace’ in editor. ‘replace’ took effect *after* cursor position not *from* cursor position, so if cursor was positioned inside the string to be replaced that particular instance would not replace.
* Refreshing the GRID moved the cursor to ‘home’ position.
* Fixed a bug in Autocomplete transaction handling (introduced in 7.13) that could cause a crash at statup.
* Migration Tool could fail to find rows when migrating from SQL server 2008.