Changes (as compared to 9.3) include:
* Improved the handling of (built-in and stored) functions and stored procedures in Autocomplete. This involves 1) a stored program is now handled also if a ‘fully qualified routine name’ is not used. 2) introduced a Ctrl+Shift+Space keyboard shortcut that will display the parameter-list of a routine when the cursor is positioned inside it. 3) while writing a routine call the parameter list will highlight the current parameter. Also note that we have also reversed the behavior of Ctrl+Space and Ctrl+Enter keyboard shortcuts for Autocomplete – this in order to comply with most IDE’s and advanced editors.
* Schema Sync could generate an incorrect ALTER TABLE statement with an A TIMESTAMP .. ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP column on source. This bug was introduced in 8.4.
* On Wine the status line (at the button of the program window) did not display. This was introduced in 9.3.
* The Keyboard CTRL+SPACE did nothing on Wine. Now CTRL+SPACE and CTRL+ENTER beve identically on Windows and Wine
* On Wine the autocomplete popup window painted with a frame hiding some details.
* When Japanese was selected for the program interface ‘Copy Database/Table’ returned an error. Also this was introduced in 9.3.