Changes (as compared to 9.5) include:
* The active database context is now highlighted in Object Browser using a bold font.
* Drop-downs in the DATA and RESULT tab grid (used by SET and ENUM columns) could ‘drop down’ where they should ‘drop up’ instead.
* Specifying empty string defaults for strings columns was broken in 9.5.
* Fixed a rare crash caused by an undoumented behavior from the Windows API resulting in division by zero. Crash is now avoided by adding an additional condition check.
* Fixed a painting issue in the Foreign Key tab in the new (from 9.5) tabbed interface for CREATE/ALTER TABLE that could render the interface here unusable on some systems.
* Other minor fixes with same tabbed interface.