Important note: With this release we have changed registration keys. The new key is available for registered users from our Customer Portal. Please have the new key available before installing. Until MONyog is registered with the new key, it will not be collecting data from your servers.
Changes (as compared to 6.02) include:
* Added more counters and advisors for MySQL 5.6 configuration.
* Added an extensive set of counters for monitoring the TokuDB storage engine. The monitor groups for this are not visible as default, but can be enabled from the ´Customize’ interface.
* Fixed a rare SQLite database corruption under very heavy load and with Custom SQL Objects enabled.
* Changing refresh interval setting for Processlist page was not possible for non-admin users.
* MONyog installed on the Amazon Cloud from the Amazon Machine Image (“AMI”) we provide as an option, will now start first time with the Amazon instance ID as the admin password and not an empty password as before. This change could take some days to propagate across the Amazon Cloud.