Important note: With the 6.1 release we have changed registration keys. The new key is available for registered users from our Customer Portal. Users upgrading from a pre-6.1 version should have the new key available before installing. Until MONyog is registered with the new key, it will not be collecting data from your servers.
Changes (as compared to 6.1) include:
* The Real-Time interface in MONyog has been completey rewritten. In addition to a more consistent/intuitive GUI it is now able to collect data from multiple MySQL servers simultaneously (one collection of Real-Time data per server). A detail to note is that Real-Time data collection for a server will stop after 3 days if no activity has happened inside the particular Real-Time session.
* Renaming a registered server to a new name already in use would not raise any error. Instead data for the affected server would not display anymore.
* In rare cases clicking ‘test SSH settings’ -button would not display any response.
* When registering a “Postmaster Enterprise SMTP server” in MONyog, mail notifications failed to be sent.
* ‘diagnostics report’ failed to download when MONyog was running behind a HTTP (‘reverse’) proxy server.
* Clicking on editing SMTP settings from server registration page did not redirect to tools page and thus editing was not possible from here. The problem was alone a problem with the particular hyperlink. From the tools page everyting worked as expected.
* Dashboard page was renamed to ‘Charts’.
* The tab-order of MONyog’s interface has been rearranged.
* ‘WayBack machine’ interface has been removed. It is now possible to use Real-Time Interface for collecting historical activity.