Important note: With the 6.1 release we have changed registration keys. The new key is available for registered users from our Customer Portal. Users upgrading from a pre-6.1 version should have the new key available before installing. Until MONyog is registered with the new key, it will not be collecting data from your servers.
Changes (as compared to 6.2) include:
* In Monitors page, the small trend charts (in current and delta timeframes) were not displayed for some monitors.
* Charts were not displayed in Monitors page .. history/trend if data series contained “N/A” values.
* MONyog was not able to connect to MySQL server if password contained a leading or a trailing empty space.
* In rare cases, some server(s) could stop showing in the UI after MONyog restart.
* Fixed a rare irresponsiveness (“hang”) occuring when starting data collection after editing server details.
* The option to stop the current running saved session was not available in Real-Time in some cases.
* A number of minor GUI fixes.