Changes (as compared to 6.3) include:
* What is plotted in “Charts” (formerly “Dashboard”) page may now be specified as a time interval and not only as a number of latest sample points. This increases usability of the page.
* Long running query log now includes action (kill/notify/notify and kill) and the time of action.
* Locked and locking queries tab in Real-Time interface is optimized and loads faster.
* Added wildcard filtering using the “*” character as wildcard for user and host in Query Analyzer for Slow Query Log.
* Monyog failed to send notification for an InnoDB deadlock if deadlock details (as recorded by SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS) contained double quotes.