Changes (as compared to SQLyog MySQL GUI 11.24) include:
* When executing queries in more connections at the same time all connection tabs would only display the results when all query instances had returned.
* If focus was on the table in Object browser selecting “copy table to ” -option was not setting the focus to the selected table in the dialog.
* Menu option ‘Paste SQL Statement’ will now format the query as per the SQL Formatter Preferences settings
* Sometimes SQLyog failed to connect to MySQL server via SSL. This was introduced in 11.2.
* While copying a table/database, pressing SPACE would abort the copying process. Now it will not (but ENTER key will still abort the process).
* On Wine expanding triggers- and stored procedures -folders in copy database dialog could crash SQLyog.
* FIND option in Blob viewer could crash SQLyog with specific sequences of user operations.
* Preference dialog will now display the the last closed tab.