Changes (as compared to 11.42) include:
* ‘session restore’ now saves and restores content of open Query tabs.
* As a consequence user is not prompted to save open Query tabs when the program is closed and ‘session restore’ is enabled. User is still prompted when closing an individual tab.
* With ‘session restore’ enabled, session is now also saved automatically in the background every 10 seconds.
* A Query tab can be renamed (from the context menu of the tab itself). ‘session restore’ will open the tab with the user-defined name.
* Added the HTTP content-type ‘application/xml’ as an option for HTTP tunnel.
* Import external data will now create tables with the database collation of the database imported to, provided that database charset is utf8. Note that we cannot do this if database charset is not uft8 as imported tables are always created as utf8 and comparable collations do not always exist for unicode and non-unicode charsets in MySQL.
* Fixed a crash when executing a single bracket ( “(” ) as a statement.
* Import External Data could fail when creating indexes on imported TEXT columns as the tool did not specify the mandatory index prefix length.
* The HTTP-tunneler has been updated with this release and users making use of HTTP tunnel must update the tunneler on their MySQL host. The previous tunneler – released with SQLyog 8.8 more than 3 years ago – used the function ‘set_magic_quotes_runtime()’ that has been deprecated for some time in recent PHP versions. Till now we have suppressed any errors resulting from this, but this is a permanent solution.