Important note: With this release we have changed registration keys. The new key is available for registered users from our Customer Portal. Please have the new key available before installing. Until SQLyog is registered with the new key, it will only display the registration dialog .
Changes (as compared to 11.52) include:
* In addition to UTF8, exports to CSV and Excel XML can now be written with a number of non-unicode charsets/encodings. Note that in the SQLyog interface we identify those with their “MySQL name” and not what they may be termed in other contexts (‘latin1′ and not ‘ANSI/Western’ for instance).
* The CREATE/ALTER TABLE dialog now has a column of checkboxes where the “ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP”-clause can be specified by user for TIMESTAMP columns – and also for DATETIME columns if the server connected to is 5.6+.
* DATA and RESULT tabs can now be ‘unsorted’ from a selection in the context menu. This is in particular useful if you have sorted on multiple columns . In this case ‘unsorting’ could be a little tricky.
* The title bar now displays if SQLyog running is a 32 bit or 64 bit version.
* Added the keyboard shortcut F4 for CREATE (table/view/stored procedure/stored function/trigger/events/index depending on current Object Browser selection).