With the release of SQLyog MySQL GUI 12.2.2, there is an option to halt the execution on error on executing multiple statements in the SQLyog Editor. There have been many more features and bug fixes in the update that will make your enrich your SQLyog experience.
Changes as compared to 12.2.1 include:
* The ‘date picker’ now has a GUI control to insert current date.
* When running multiple statements in the editor and an error occured, SQLyog would continue to next statement. There is now an option to ‘halt on error’ in such cases.
* The `sys` database of MySQL 5.7 was erroneously backed up when choosing ‘all databases’ in the Scheduled Backup tool.
* Table-level comments were truncated at 490 characters.
* The ‘date picker ‘ calender could display distorted in DATA tab in some cases.
* MySQL username max-length in SQLyog connection settings has been increased from 16 to 32 characters, as MySQL 5.7 now allows for.