Changes (as compared to 8.6 beta 3) include:
* Added support for “parenthesis’es matching” in the editor. In the editor you may find what parenthesis/bracket matches another one by simply positioning the cursor after a bracket. The actual bracket and its match will highlight. Note that this feature will work with any string – whether valid SQL or not. Both plain parenthesis’es, square brackets and curly braces are supported (independently of each others).
* If “save password” is checked for a connection, then focus in Connection Manager will be on the connection name – else it will be on the password. Before focus was always on password when Connection Manager was opened.
* User Management now fully supports MySQL ‘anonymous users’. Actually SQLyog never did before and the 8.6 betas crashed when trying to manage such (versions before 8.6 could not create such users but did not crash when managing them). Now both username and hostname may be left as an empty string. A confirmation popup will appear, though.
* Improved performance by optimizing code when SQLyog was internally performing string comparisons (what it does a lot).
* Fixed a GDI leak occurring when switching between TABS in the GUI (editor TABS or connection TABS).