Changes (as compared to 8.6 ) include:
* INFO tab/HTML mode now displays a count of each type of database objects.
* Fixed a crash on Vista+ with ALTER TABLE. It happened due to changing compiler to Visual Studio 2010 in 8.6. The older Visual Studio version used handled this bug in our code without crashing.
* Fixed a buffer overrun issue with long column headers that also could cause SQLyog to crash. Also this was a similar issue due to upgrading the build environment in 8.6.
* SQL formatter inserted garbage value if query contained ‘%’.
* “Parenthesis’es highlighting” is now disabled inside MySQL-comments. Before an unmatched parenthesis in a comment would cause ‘mis-matching’ of parenthesis’es in the executable SQL outside comments.
* Fixed some incorrect MySQL API calls with HTTP tunneling. This issue was reported internally only.
* The RESULT tab in text mode was showing incomplete data with multi-line strings.
* Import external data now always uses UPPERCASE for keywords in queries sent to the ODBC-source as some ODBC-sources require this.
* Table Data tab was unable to perform custom filter when there was an escape character in the filter text.
* SQLyog was hanging while showing filter tooltip with more than 80 charecters in Table Data tab.